Thursday, December 29, 2011

I have thin hair, what kind of hair styles can I do?

I want to have different hair styles !!!!I have thin hair, what kind of hair styles can I do?
How long is your hair? Maybe try a perm, only if your hair is in good condition, and a hair professional can tell that right away. That will give you more options. Mouse and a little teasing after it is dry will give it volume. Finish it with spritz or your favorite finishing spray and Ta-Da...good to go!I have thin hair, what kind of hair styles can I do?
Since your hair is thin you want to add volume to make it appear fuller. Try a roller set or a triple wave iron which would give you really pretty waves.
Get a flat iron and straighten your hair!
you can try to pony tail it but you really dont want to do too much 'cause you hair will fall out and you really dont want that to happen
do Lot's of plats

No comments:

Post a Comment