Thursday, December 29, 2011

What are some easy hair styles? I'm 13, bonde long hair? and bangs?

What are some easy hair styles for a 13 year old?I dont like buns, or braids. My hair is about an inch longer then shoulders. I do have bangs that are around 1 and a half inches. I like wearing pony tails! But Thats liek the only style I wear?! Thanks!What are some easy hair styles? I'm 13, bonde long hair? and bangs?
pigtailsWhat are some easy hair styles? I'm 13, bonde long hair? and bangs?
I think you should straighten your hair, or scrunch it.


All you have to do is straighten it is buy a good straightener and heat protection spray!


I'd recommend a Sedu. They work amazingly to make even the curliest hair straight. You can buy one here for $120: http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Pro_Ionic__d1鈥?/a>


I know it's a lot, but trust me, it's so worth it!


Then use a heat protection spray to keep your hair from getting dry and damaged. Chi 44 Iron Guard works well. You can buy it here for $11.99: http://www.folica.com/CHI_44_Iron_Gua_d2鈥?/a>


As for scrunching your hair, all you need is scrunching gel.


Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Scrunching Gel works great!


You can buy it at drug stores for only a few dollars, or you can buy it here: http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>


Once you finish washing your hair, let it air dry for 5-10 minutes, then put the scrunching gel in all over your hair, and scrunch your hair with your hands.


I hope I helped!


:]
You could give yourself curls, wear it plain down or half-up/half-down. Those are the simplest and in my opinion the best.
scrunch your hair ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment