Friday, February 10, 2012

Going from perm to natural and I need help with hair styles!?

African American, I AM. I have been going natural for almost a year (YAY)! I've been rocking the braids and now I really don't want to the braid thing anymore. I don't want to do the big chop neither (my hair isn't long enough for that yet). Half my hair is natural and the other half is straight. Are there any other hair styles I can do while transitioning?? Going from perm to natural and I need help with hair styles!?
Kind of hard to say


My wife went for the big chop and started with hair as long as mine then she grew a fro now she does twist and they are so long she can do things with them. Like pig tails, up sweep. It has been two years since she started growing it out





I guess you can try twist or flat iron it and do a straight style but is won't be a permGoing from perm to natural and I need help with hair styles!?
1 blow out


2 afro puffs


3 braid set ( individual braids only finger combed out )

No comments:

Post a Comment