Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hair Styles?

Ive got really long hair and wanted something diffrent and new! any chance anybody knows good sites to get pics for new styles from? TA!!!Hair Styles?
Yes click on images then put hair styles in the search bar.Hair Styles?
I THINK THE STYLE THAT IS IN IS LONG STRAIGHT HAIR!
I had hair all one length to my butt and wanted a change too. I searched around on the web and just got a few ideas. My stylist was really helpful too and we went with some really long layers that would be easy to grow out if I didn't like it. Also, try myhaircuts.com or just do a search for hair cuts, or hairstyles.
hmm hairstyles
Try the Good Salon Guide: www.goodsalonguide.co.uk
Get a pc program that allows you to upload your pic and change your hairstyles before doing something you may regret! Good luck x
http://www.jeanlouisdavid.com Here you can find the latest trends! ;-)
Go to the Clairol try it on studio. It is free. You can upload your picture and try on a bunch of different hairstyles, colours, highlights etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment