Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair styles?

I need a new hair style. I have hair up to my shoulders. I don't have bangs. I need some ideas!!!Hair styles?
you can try layers, or baby curls..... that should look good....Hair styles?
Yeah, layers might look good.
try the Rihanna kinda hair style in her umbrella video.. its in trend now I'm sure ull like it.
Bangs seem to be in this summer. Try dying your hair a different color then add some layers for movement. you can always look for ways to change up your style on google of one of theose beauty books/sites and there is google!!
Get bangs but make sure they aren't too short or they'll bother you like crazy.



Something like this: http://www.glamforless.com/hilaryduffcur/a>



not this!: http://www.fashioninc.org/UserFiles/Imag/a>
wet and wavy
My idea is buy a cremper, it works out really good and looks really hot. Anyway you could do that or you could get small bangs put them over your eyes and do 2 braides and leave some hair out of the braides it looks really pretty and hot.
I recently cut bangs and it made me look at least 5 years younger. I am only 28 but I did it about 4 months ago and love them! I hadn't changed my hair in years and a new hairstyle is definately one of the most affordable ways to drastically change your look. I would go for maybe a pixie cut if you aren't into bangs (extra styling and frequent trimming required) they are really in style right now. Check out Victoria Beckams new do or Michelle Williams. Both are very cute but very different and since you are already pretty short with the length it shouldn't be traumatizing to go a little shorter. Good luck.
layers.
  • makeup 2009
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment