Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Would these be good ideas for a 70's theme party? Dress in 70's attire and hair styles, weed, coke, ?

classic rock early, disco music later so everybody can dance and a little swinging later.





What do you think? Good idea?





*Would these be good ideas for a 70's theme party? Dress in 70's attire and hair styles, weed, coke, ?
Oh yes... Sounds like a blast.





I can do without the cigs. But I will take you in the back of my camero. lolWould these be good ideas for a 70's theme party? Dress in 70's attire and hair styles, weed, coke, ?
I love the 70's,my favorite music.(dancing in the moonlight)


Leave the weed and coke behind.. Never ever touched the stuff and never will.
how about inviting me and the missus
if theres a disco ball involved, im there! :)
Sounds fun, can I come?

No comments:

Post a Comment