Sunday, February 12, 2012

Some hair styles for the dance?

My hair is 2 feet 3' long (( Lol Yes I didnt just measure my hair out of boardom )) It dosent have a style to it but it is wavy. I need some hair tips for my dance (( Its just a normal Jr/Sr High dance But my BIG time crush is going to be there so I wanna look nice )) Oh and if it maytters my hair is auburn.





Please state how to do the hair styles and what I might need please xD Oh and if anyone says messy bun pleasee tell me how to do them (( The one thing I cant do! ))





Thanks!Some hair styles for the dance?
There is a site that has a virtual girl you can alter to look similar to you. Just run your mouse over the Hairstyles tab (at the top) %26amp; Choose a Model, face shape, %26amp; eye Color %26amp; it will take you to a free demo. There, you can alter the hair length, style %26amp; color as well. It even gives you instructions how to do it all! And, if you pay $15 you can upload your own picture. Do I sound like an info-mercial or WHAT?!?Some hair styles for the dance?
I'd say a very classy and easy-to-do look is to make a side part and do a low side ponytail, you know, coming over one shoulder. I think that'd be a great style for a dance. Hope this helps
how about a black strapless knee legnth bubble dress with either a thick red belt or a cheetah print belt in the mid section of ur stomach with black chunky heels (dress can be found at betsy johnson, macys, dillards, jcpenny) with ur hair in a half ponytail like in my avatar, search the question that asks how to do that, i answerd it and got the best answer, 4 jewlery (if u have red belt wear red chunky pearls necaklece or bracelet) (if cheetah: black diamond long necalace)





srry i no i also gave dress ideas but i think u should go with this look
Sounds familiar. I have the exact same hair. I suggest you straighten it with a ';chi'; straightening iron. It works VERY well, and it does not dry out hair. Your hair will look gorgeous. I also suggest you put a small clip on the side to make you look more classy. Trust me, you will look GORGEOUS!
you shud wear it down , i read somewhere that it subconsciously makes you more confident. since your hair is fairly long how about curling it or having it wavy

No comments:

Post a Comment