Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hair Styles?

My hair is getting long, it's about a inch past my shoulders, and my bangs are too long.


I have blue eyes and Brown hair with natural blonde and red highlights. I want a choppy haircut but I still want it to look wild.





Any ideas? =/Hair Styles?
i suggest scence hair..??


its like punkish making it wild and yet i know form self experience it had this girly vibe to it also


andd yuu andd do so much to it





and ofcourse it can be choppy and try to keep youtr length


loong hair ruuules. too bad i duunt have anymore :(Hair Styles?
Well, I have side bangs.


And they pretty much match anyonez face you should try it out.
you could get it heavily layered, and maybe like tapered bangs, and if you want, like get it cut so you can side part it either way if you want, and maybe a little shorter to give it that messy look if you'd like

No comments:

Post a Comment