Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair styles?

i asked this question before and i don't think people understood it. I have enclosed a picture of alexis bledel. she has the exact same haircut as me. my hair looks exactly like hers but it is a little thicker and straighter. I want to know some fun styles like up-dos and stuff. currently the only ways i ever wear my hair are all the way down and all the way up in a ponytail. and i want some new fun styles. and some pretty date styles for when i go out with my boyfriend would be nice too!


and if you can give a step-by-step instructions that would be excellent.





http://www.alexis-bledel.com.ar/pictures/alexis-bledel2.jpgHair styles?
I have this exact hairstyle on my wish list for when my hair is a little longer - I'm jealous.


Try google - long hairstyles with instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment