Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair styles?

Would I look good with short razored pink and black hair?

http://riannaliscum321.piczo.com/?g=1%26amp;pr/a>

Thats me

BTW. Im the kid with brown hair in the scnd pic

The other person is my mumHair styles?
I really LOVE ur hair how it is!!! I love the brown cream color. No offense but the pink and black hair togethor is not the right choice. Stick with what u have maybe add a side swept bang of some sort.Hair styles?
Umm... sorry but no... your hair it nice long, part your hair on the side and get a side fringe, colour it chocolate brown. Get it layered so you get more volume near the roots and it'll be gorgeous!
you are cute...
i dont think so
i can see the resemblance

hmmm..hope this helps





try..

ukhairdressers.com







its d best websitE

EVVVVVVvVvVvEEEERrr!







yna_aijon
ew HELLA NO
I would stick with your natural look. When you get older you will thank me.
ahaaa no... you are like 5

No comments:

Post a Comment