Sunday, January 29, 2012

Any suggestions for hair styles?

I'm about 15 and I HATE showing off my forehead (just to let you know ahead of time)! Anyways, I'm about to get my hair cut soon and I wanted to know what kinds of styles will help me look better. I don't really look good with flat hair... and my face is sorta roundish with a prominent chin. My hair is currently just past my shoulder, but I actually wanted to make it shorter. I wanted a cute, funky style that just doesn't make my face look short or chubby. I'm short and so is my neck. (T^T) I'd really appreciate some advice on this if you could! ^_^ Thank you very much!Any suggestions for hair styles?
Side swept bangs would definately suit your face shape and also cover your forehead. Also, a long bob (about down to your shoulders) with a bunch of layers would look awesome. Blow drying your hair flipped and flipping the layers out with styling pomade would do the trick.Any suggestions for hair styles?
I also have a roundish face, prominent chin and a short neck, but I am way older than 15. About the hair, bangs will definitely cut the roundness of your face. You would look best in a layered cut, especially around your face. Layers will also boost the voluminous look of your hair if you dry it without flattening it. You can go as long or as short as you like........just stick to layers!
I would go with side swept bangs.
ok well my friend just got hers cut a couple days ago and it looks wayy cute and i think it would suit you very well



get a nice straight across fringe to hide the forehead making your head look less round!!



its perfect im telling you



this cut : http://www.bosshairstyles.com/short-hair/a>



with these bangs: http://www.bosshairstyles.com/bangs-frin/a>



you will look hott!! lol

do it and emaill me how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment