Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair Styles?

Ok I really need some hair styles! I'm ALWAYS putting my hair up into a pony and I'm soo sick of it! I have hair that's extremely short in the back and comes up a little past my chin the the front (it keeps getting shorter as it goes so it's like an angle). My hair is really thin!


So, my question is what should I do with my hair? I need some really cool and pretty styles. Oh yeah I forgot to mention I have an oval- ish face. So any styles or tips would be great!!





Thanks a lot!! =))





Luv yahh, !Smooch!Hair Styles?
1.Wash your hair


2.Let your hair air dry for a little while.


3.Brush your hair out with wide tooth comb while it is still damp (normal brush will cause breakage) and get hair mouse and apply it to your hair.


4.Take your hair in sections, scrunch it up in your hand and clip it up in a large hair clip. Blow dry your hair while it is in the clip until it is almost dry.


5.Apply leave-in conditioner to the ends of your hair.


6.Repeat until the rest of your hair is wavy and dry, for very stubborn hair leave hair up in ';princess leia'; style buns on the sides of your head over night after step four.Hair Styles?
you can put it in pig tales that would be adorable


you can put it in a a bun


you can put it have up


you can put it on the side


hope you like the differ ant ideas
long extensions
With thin hair, it sounds like you have the best cut, maybe color it!
well you could cut all your hair even or get extentions at least thats what I would do
try your hair on a half ponytail!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment