Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair styles?

hey:]


well i have light brown hair past my shoulders with layers and side bangs.


my hair is always just down and straight





can you give me any new things i can try?Hair styles?
u hair sounds like mine %26amp; i get bored of keeping it straight and down 24/7 2!


U could


scrunch it


curl it


or u could try these hairstyles


ponytail


pigtails


loose bun


braids


half up half down


GOODLUCK!!!Hair styles?
do an image search for Rachel Melvin from Days of Our Lives. I just got my hair cut like hers, it's full of layers with bangs and I love it. if your hair is naturally straight you may have to do some extra work for the curls/waves....but it'll be worth it!
try it something like your avatar put it in a poof then a ponytail





that would be awsum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment