Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair styles !?!?!?!?!?

My hair is the pooffy kind. Like after i would take a shower it is nice and silk (after i comb it) but the after about 5-10 min. its goes POOF!!!! So i decided to starighten it. But after doing that i have no idea what style i should do. But i am definately not leaving it down! So I have turned turn to you guys. I f anyone can give me a website that have hairstyles for my type of hair. Or some ideas would be nice. All i need is a hairstyle to do after i straighten my hair. Any thing plzs thxsHair styles !?!?!?!?!?
you are gonna LOVE this





http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/





upload a pic of yourself and have fun trying on hairstyles!!Hair styles !?!?!?!?!?
There are great ways to create great styles for straightened hair. Check out the sites ive listed to get a better look yourself. Im sure you'll find great ideas.
http://hairstyle.com/


here's a website, and glam your hair up
Check out 'hairstyles' on YouTube, I have picked up a number of good easy to do hairdos from there!
you should go to google and press images and type in hair styles for straight hair
just stick it up in a messy pony tale, or a messy bun which is even better bc, yea they look really cuute. in Every type of hair
Pony Tales are always cute!
get layers
  • makeup class
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment