Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hair Styles?

Im entering mid. school. Am asian. Have long black hair. Small face. And roundish rectangular light purple Juicy Couture glasses. I don't have bangs, but when I put my hair in a pony, when it get messy, there are two curved lines of hair that droop down at the side of my face which I think looks good. I don't have a very pretty face though :) Something simple, but please add the intructions Thxs sooo much!Hair Styles?
You should get some piecy side bangs that sweep over one eye (but that wont get in the way of glasses) and get your long hair layered and textured.Hair Styles?
Tell them exactly what I typed before, long sweeping side bangs (NOT blunt cut) that go over one eye, and lots of textured choppy layers throughout the hair. Another suggestion, flat ironing asian hair makes it really shiny and pretty.

Report Abuse


If I were you I would do an A line bob or try the second website I have listed.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment