Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair styles?

I need a tottaly new hair style besides ponytail.ponytail PONYTAIL... What do u people suggest for someone who has hair alittle bit past your sholders and hair that waves out a tiny at the bottom?? Make it good as I will try them all out! With my BFFer who will tell me which one looks hott!Hair styles?
Hi, I actually read this really good article about hair trends for 2007, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure:

http://www.carefair.com/Hair-and-Nails/H/a>Hair styles?
Plait it, you know, Fergie style!
how about two ponytails
cut it, not alot, just a little. it freshens everything up.
There is two websites I know that you should try:

beautyriot.com or celebrityhairstyle.com

They have the CUTEST hairstyles ever! Good Luck!

PS

Maybe you should consider extensions.
Get side bangs if you have a large forehead.



If you want to leave it the way it is, then leave it all down and/or pin some hair on the front, like pull it back and stick a bobby pin there.

No comments:

Post a Comment