Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair Styles?

I have hair that goes a tiny bit beyond my shoulder blades, and I usually just straighten it, and leave it down. It's getting a little old. What else can I do to it, that's cute and girly?Hair Styles?
I too had this question so I went and had my hair dresser cut fun layers into it. It gave it body and life. Now I can straighten it, curl it, scrunch it, and still have fun up-dos. It has made me love my hair even more.Hair Styles?
-part it to the side


-braid it and then curl it in the braids, leave it in overnight and have wavy curly hair


-messy bun
i would also suggest long layers. it will give your hair a new look without cutting much (if any) of the length so you can still keep it somewhat long but the layers will give it style and versatility. good luck!
You could put it in braid, a french braid, a fishfin, a half ponytail, curl it with a curling iron. You can crimp it, put it in rollers to make it look curly, if it isn't curly already. I hope this helps you. If you have any questions please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment