Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm letting my bangs grow out and I don't know what hair styles I can do with them.....help?

my bangs are past my temples by a centimeter or two and I'm not sure what to do with them. anyone know some hair styles I can put my hair in???I'm letting my bangs grow out and I don't know what hair styles I can do with them.....help?
put a cute clip on youe bangsI'm letting my bangs grow out and I don't know what hair styles I can do with them.....help?
I would try some cute clips. They look really great and they have really nice ones.
i brush mine back ,using a lttle rubber band ,put in half way down your bangs then use a hair clip! I can style my hair using a curling iron? It's very sexy looking.
try a side part
I just recently got my hair done and i too have bangs for the first time in a while and what i did, i have them swept to th side with a slight under curl then did the rest of my hair curly using a big barrel curling iron!!

No comments:

Post a Comment