Sunday, January 29, 2012

HAIR Styles?!?!?

Okay, my hair is like, medium length, straight, and light brown. What are some hair styles that I can do with my hair??HAIR Styles?!?!?
do a side swept do or a french braid or pig tail braids or pig tails a sloppy bun here are some ideas hope they help these helped me cause i where my long jet black down to the middle of my back hair in a pony tail every day








Good luckHAIR Styles?!?!?
i have some hairstyles theres some for men and women.
There is a site that has a virtual girl (or guy) you can alter to look similar to you. Just run your mouse over the Hairstyles tab (at the top) %26amp; Choose a Model, face shape, %26amp; eye Color %26amp; it will take you to a free demo. There, you can alter the hair length, style %26amp; color as well. It even gives you instructions how to do the styles yourself!And, if you pay $15 you can upload your own picture. Do I sound like an info-mercial or WHAT?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment