Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair styles?

i have REALLLYYYY thick dark brown hair. can be straight or sorda big wavy (shoulder length) w/ bangs





im so sick of sticking it in a pony tail %26amp; having it straight got any suggestions?Hair styles?
The books and mags at the stylist's can be really lame. I would go to the store and stock up on current celeb hairstyle mags. I also have thick brown hair. It used to be shoulder length or longer, and my stylist finally convinced me to go shorter. I was really against it - who doesn't like long hair? Then I realized that short hair was super sexy, too. It's an amazing cut, and I get so many compliments. Thick, long hair tends to just ';hang there';. It's too heavy to really hold body for very long. Maybe try a shorter cut with more of a style to it? Lesson learned for me: what's sexy on one person isn't sexy on every person.

No comments:

Post a Comment