Thursday, January 26, 2012

What are some wet hair hair styles? pleaaaase help!?

If i have wet hair in the morning since i just took a shower, what would be some quick hairstyles? I like the scrunch style but i need to know how to do that? Also if anyone could help with French braids. I don't know how to. . Thanks in advance:)What are some wet hair hair styles? pleaaaase help!?
hi, there are a variety of styles you can do when you style your hair while it's wet. i have kinda curly wavy hair, so i am fond of scrunching it, and it's really simple to do. first, you should always try to relieve some of the dampness in your hair, but not all of the dampness. the best way to keep your hair healthy and strong is not to rub and tousle all your hair with your towel after washing %26amp; conditioning it. you should blot it more like, which won't cause excessive damage to your hair cuticles. next, choose which styling agent will work best for your hair type to hold curls and also refine curls if you already have naturally curly/wavy hair such as i do. i use both hair gel (with stuff to make my hair not frizz added to it) and mouse (my favorite to use is called ';Got 2 Be=Kinky';, which is a curl defining curling mouse. it defines curls for doing twists, scrunching, and torking). i apply gel either from a bottle or as a spray gel, and then work on scrunching my hair.

to do scrunching, hold a fair amount of hair in your hand, and then either close your hand all around that section of hair and then push/squeeze/scrunch all the hair in your hand up against your scalp. what works best for my curls is to gather my hair and just push/squish it all to my scalp, from my tips to my roots, and then squeeze my hand up into a ball against my scalp with my hair in my hand. hold your hair in your hand scrunching it up like that for a moment or two, and then release your hair, and continue on throughout the remainder of your hair. once i've finished that, i blow dry my hair (using sprays to protect your hair while using hot styling products is always wise-i like using the ';Tresemme-heat tamer protective spray';). to keep my scrunched up curls while drying my hair, i blow dry it about a 1/3 of the way on high heat-continuing to scrunch my curls more so as needed throughout the entire drying process. flipping your head upside down will add volume as you dry your hair. i make sure to use enough gel/gel spray underneath my head to maintain curls there as well as i dry my hair on medium heat to make my hair now 2/3 dry all over. lastly, i turn my hair dryer down to the coolest setting, which closes up your hair cuticules, and finish drying my hair(sometimes i may need to add a tiny bit more mouse to touch up the curls framing my face, ect.). a few squirts of hair spray to touch up any curls or fly aways throughout the day is all that needed. now you have a hair style that goes for anyday, any activity, casual or formal, and you look fantastic!

oh, french braiding is really easy too. do you know how to braid? french braiding is just a bit more complicated to do than regular braiding. make your 3 sections to start braiding with. then as you braid those three sections once, then as you are about to braid them through again, gather more hair for each section. continue grabbing more hair everytime you go to rebraid those three sections as you started with, and those sections you are braiding will coninue to have more hair. this works with all types of french braiding, just keep gathering more hair into your sections you are braiding. it's kind of hard to explain into words if you don't already know who to braid to begin with. if you already know how to braid, then hopefully my explaination of french braiding is easy to understand and you will continue to get better the more you do this hairstyle. also, a great site is called jugvideo-life on film. it shows some really good videos on all sorts of things to learn how to do yourself. i looked up this page for you, maybe watching some of these videos will help you see how i was explaining french braiding=http://www.videojug.com/search?i hope all this info helps, and i'm sure you will look great!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment