Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What are sum ideas for cute hair styles for teens?

I just want to know, that's allWhat are sum ideas for cute hair styles for teens?
Well an original but always cute style is long and side parted. It looks good on just about everyone. I myself have it. For teens its very low maintenance and versatile. It can be worn in many different ways. Curly, straight, pigtails (yes teens can still where pigtails), pony tails or bangs pulled back. I would recomend it for anyone.

Another hairstyle is short, about shoulder length, this is probably more what mine looks like and I like it but its hard to put in a ponytail. Not the best for people doing sports because it gets in the way a lot. Trust me I know. So there are two cute hairstyles. Hope it helps!What are sum ideas for cute hair styles for teens?
well, i have naturally curly hair, so i sometimes just leave it curly but put it into a loose, low ponytail, and let my bangs hang out. other times (while it's curly) i'll put it in a messy bun. but most the time i straighten it and leave it down, half down, or put it in a ponytail. i also have side bangs that i sometimes part it all to one side, or i put them on both sides of my face. and i have a blue hair clip-in (that actually looks real, not stupid and fake) so i sometimes add that to my hairstyle for fun! i try to do something different everyday! :)
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h/a>

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h/a>

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h/a>
I like to curl my hair or straighten it when I have time. If you're in a hurry though, you could try a Lauren Conrad french braid, or just a messy bun or a poof.
i like to twist my hair....not scrunch it

put mousse in, twist, and sleep on it

in a couple of days (after I do my hair) it looks like it has natural spiral curls
crimping, straightning,curling,braids,pony tail.bangs,theres plenty more too=)

-hope i helped. =)
you could have curled hair or wavy hair...

-maybe straight hair with bob bangs

-or side bangs %26amp;%26amp; curly hair

-or fringe bangs

yeaah, that's all i got haha
i say a shorter look, maybe some side bangs. that's fresh and looks cute.
long straight hair
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment